Building ambassadors for Christ,
to impact their community for the glory of God.
FCA is a Covenantal School: We require that at least one parent or
legal guardian of the student sign our Statement of Faith
and adhere to the principles therein.
Faith Christian Academy will provide and maintain an independent, interdenominational, parent-supported, board-directed Christian school where:
1.Students strengthen their personal relationship with God by yielding their hearts, minds and spirit to His authority. (Deuteronomy 6:5)
2.Students trust Jesus Christ with the totality of their lives through a life of service and obedience. (Matthew 22:37)
3.Students excel in academics
4.Families receive support in their God-given responsibility to bring up their children in the discipline and instruction of the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4)
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired (II Tim 3:16), the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. God’s Word is truth (John 17:17). All learning must have an integrative relationship with God’s Word
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (John 15:23-26). The Father, Son and Holy Spirit reveal God.... Learning must avail itself to this revelation. God’s revelation must take precedence over man’s reason.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:9), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:18-23, Luke 1:26-35), in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (I Peter 2:24-25), in His bodily resurrection (Acts 1:9-11), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory (I Thessalonians 4:16-18). Jesus Christ is the reconciliatory between a Holy God and a sinful man. A relationship with Christ is imperative to a complete education
(Colossians 2:2-3; Philippians 2:5-11).
4. We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential
(Romans 6:3-4; Titus 3:5; I Corinthians 12:13).
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. The indwelt Holy Spirit teaches and guides a believer into learned truth. It is He who teaches what is good and what is evil so that it is possible for a Christian to live a holy life (John 16:7-11).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost (Revelation 4-6; Revelation 20:11-15); they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. Education must teach how to live life on earth, as well as teach and prepare students for resurrected life.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (John 17:20-23). Christians of various backgrounds and doctrinal persuasions must be taught to live in unity so that the world will observe the body of Christ in its fullness.
Truth: Because God is a God of truth. (John 14:6)
Righteousness and Justice: Because God is Holy. (1 Peter 1:14-16)
Sacrificial Relationships: Because God is love. (Romans 5:8)
Obedience: Because God is Lord. (Luke 6:46)
Beauty and Excellence: Because God is beautiful and does all things well.
(Psalm 50:2, Mark 7:37)
People: Because God created man in His image. (Genesis 1:27)
Faith: Because without Faith in the Son of God, it is impossible to please God. (Galatians 2:20, Hebrews 11:6)